Dutch for Children
Online Dutch teacher Crystel introduces herself
My name is Crystel Lohues and I work with a lot of pleasure as a teacher at Dutch for Children. At the moment I live in The Hague and besides being a teacher at Dutch for Children I am also a special education teacher.
I teach with a lot of passion and enthusiasm. It is important to me to provide education that fits the child.
I look at the learning needs, learning style and interests and respond to that. This leads to a lot of learning pleasure for both the child and me. I look forward to, together with your child, making great strides in Dutch language development.
The courses that I have followed are:
– Master Special Educational Needs language and dyslexia specialist
– Training as a teacher for primary education (pabo)
– Courses: learning and teaching in multicultural schools, teaching in sustainability, coaching of interns
– LVSCV (conversation skills)
My work experience:
– Teaching group 3 and 4 special education (cluster 2, children with language difficulties) The Hague
– Group 5 teacher at the Kangaroo school in Sydney
– Teaching Dutch to adults at Sydney Language Solutions
– Teacher group 1-8
– Language coordinator group 1-8
– Supervisor educational expedition Edukans to Uganda
– PGB supervisor of children with the autism spectrum
Did you know that teacher Crystel has lived in Australia? Your child can read more about that country here.
Read more about the online Dutch lessons at Dutch for Children over here.