Dutch for Children
Online Dutch teacher Anja introduces herself
Teacher Anja likes to tell something about herself:
My name is Anja van der Zee and I work with great pleasure and enthusiasm at Dutch for Children. I live with my husband in Portugal. We have three children.
I consider it a privilege to work with children. Starting from the child is my guideline. It is so much fun to build a bond with the children, while teaching them things with fun and enthusiasm. For me it is also important that the children feel safe and thus better able to learn.
The educations I have followed are:
- Training as a teacher of primary education (pabo)
- Training as an internal supervisor and yield-focused work specialist
- All kinds of courses such as: coaching of trainees, dyslexia, dyscalculia, cooperative work, autism, giftedness.
My work experience:
- Teacher in the different groups of the elementary school.
- 15 years experience with children who learn Dutch as a second language.
- Team leader of the lower school.
- Intern supervisor at an elementary school.
If your child likes to read more about Portugal, the country where Miss Anja lives.
Further fun to know is that Juf Anja’s strength is online teaching to preschoolers.
Read more about the online Dutch lessons at Dutch for Children or request a trial lesson.