Dutch for Children
An overview of our prices
An overview of our prices for the different ages. Online Dutch lessons at Dutch for Children are one-on-one private lessons of one hour at a time for primary and secondary school students. For the younger children, lessons last from twenty minutes to half an hour. Our lessons cover various aspects of learning Dutch and different work forms are used to keep the students motivated.
In short, the costs depends on age, duration and frequency, and the prices vary from 35 Euro to 57,50 Euro.
- A lesson of a maximum of half an hour for a toddler or preschooler: 37,50 Euro
- A lesson of a maximum of half an hour for child-parent: 51,50 Euro
- One hour lesson for a primary school student of one hour: 52,50 Euro
- One hour lesson for a secondary school student of an hour: 57,50 Euro
- A trial lesson: 15 Euro.
Prices include online teaching materials, evaluation, two progress reports per year, and access to an additional online learning and practice environment.
These practice environments are Junior Einstein and NUMO. Your child will get a free account from Dutch for Children.
- Per month: please see the above prices
- For three months (10 weeks): For a pre-schooler/toddler: 375,00 Euro; Primary school: 514,50 Euro; Secondary: 563,50 Euro
- For four child-parent lessons: 200 Euro
- A year (38 weeks): For a pre-schooler/toddler:1387,50 Euro; Primary school: 1915,20; Secondary: 2097,60 Euro
Conditions for payment
Per month: Payable in arrears no later than seven days after receipt of invoice. Continues each month until cancellation—a notice period of two weeks.
Per quarter, in our case, ten lessons. Payable in advance, before the first lesson of the ten lessons. Continues without notice—a notice period of one month. A new invoice appears no later than one week before the following ten lessons.
Per year, in our case, 38 lessons. Reduced rate. Payable in advance, before the first lesson of the 38 lessons. Continues without notice—a notice period of one month. A new invoice appears by two weeks before the next school year.
You can pay by bank transfer. You will receive an invoice via email.
More information about our lessons
Click here for Toddlers children from 3,5 years up to 6 years
Secondly, over here, more about Primary school children from 6 years up to 12 years
Third, for Secondary school children from the age of 12 years up to 18 years
And last for Dutch as a second language for all ages
If you have any questions, please email us via email@example.com